Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 12 & 13: Running and Not

I'm doing such a bad job at writing every day! That's frustrating for me. I need to get on top of my game again.

So yesterday I ran just a mile--not awesome, but at least I got up and did something! It's good to be active :)

Today I just did some walking and played with the puppy. Not any real runs, but I'll start on my 9 mile goal for this week tomorrow! I'm gonna aim for running at least 2 miles and walking whatever I don't run, to reach 3 miles. I'm going to try and get that done in under 45 minutes, which is a super easily achievable goal, but still a goal! I want to eventually get to 36 minutes for 3 miles, but for now I'm gonna maintain a 12 minute mile for two miles, and then see how fast I can go for the remainder. Hopefully I get it all done in about 40 minutes :) I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment