Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Walk it Out

Due to an epic yard sale that happens twice a year, I did not get around to running today. I did, however, carry a table, a cement planter, and an armful of goodies across a crowded field. You have no idea how amazing this yard sale is--to give you an idea of the scope of the sale, there were at least a hundred refrigerators, fifty dishwashers, and at least five hundred cans of paint for sale. It's just the most incredible yard sale ever!

So I didn't get a run in today. However, I did take the puppy for a walk! We spent about a half hour walking around the neighborhood, so I feel good that I was at least a little active. Gearing up for a real workout again tomorrow--expect at least two miles, to finish my goal of six right before the new week starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment